Saturday, November 22, 2008

You Appearing

You constantly enter in and out through the void. I really have no idea where you are coming from. Mostly darkness enshrouds my movement. For once, the subconscious doesn't paint the setting. It just adds the characters and slowly fades in and out of generic locations from God knows where.

Regardless, your presence strikes me as odd. I haven't ventured a thought about you in my waking life in quite some time. I haven't seen you in a long time. The feeling is overwhelmingly strange.

A room appears and the bed is disheveled. Even in my dreams, I toss and turn in my sleep. The feeling is anxious. The air in the room as a waft of gloom. Nothing seems to fit where it's placed. The Burger King King seems to be there for whatever reason, but not offering a sandwich, like in the commercials. That's frustrating.

No comments: