Thursday, December 11, 2008
Friends Parents, Ron Jaworski
I'm driving through a suburban neighborhood looking for my friend's house. It's not his apartment, yet he lives with his mother and his current roommate. The streets are windy and it's just past dusk. I find the house and parallel park. My friend comes out and greets me as it seems the party is in full effect. There is a strange conglomeration of friends from many eras of my life hanging out. I walk in and am greeted by my friends mother, who in my waking life I have never met. She is blonde and I notice that my friend gets a lot of his features from his mother. The house is filled with strange gadgets and his living room looks more like a mall then a house with escalators leading to the 2nd floor and marble floors that are lit up in different colors. One gadget that stuck out was a large flat panel touch screen TV device that looked much like a giant 52" iPhone. There was all sorts of strange games and other applications that the TV could do and you could interact with the programs. The basement looked like your typical basement with a pool table and a bar. We hang out for a bit and I decide with a couple of really random high school buddies to go out back. It's lightly raining and Ron Jaworski is smoking a ciggarette on the stoop. We start asking him about the Eagles and he answers only about College football, which got really annoying after a while. We stopped talking to him and I walk to my car which is now parked in the back of the house ina parking lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment