Thursday, December 4, 2008
High School Neighborhood
I'm heading in to high school and my peers are all grown up with me. School seems to be less of a building and more of a collection of small houses. Each house apparently has a small home room of sorts. For some reason, my uniform is disheveled and I need to get to a rest room. I don't have to use the restroom but I need to get to one. Each house-class room, has a restroom in it. Each house-class room has a random person that I haven't seen in 5 years in it and they all tell me that the one in their room is "out of order." I hop back into my car and I notice a man with a beam katana who looks exactly like my friend dressed as Travis Touchdown riding a red motorbike. I'm following this character through the narrow high school city streets. I'm humming the track from the No More Heroes soundtrack trying to get the faux-Travis my attention, but he pulls up and parks his bike next to 4 other identical bikes, hops off and runs into the house - class room. I don't follow him but instead park on a hilly parking lot near a convenience store. I walk in and buy some sort of Hostess or other kind of snack. When I come back out, a massive kegger is going on. I have to walk through the crowds of tail-gaters and other drunken friends as they all goad me on to join the party. It's twilight yet I still insist that I have to change my uniform before I do anything else. I get to my car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment